Monday, January 7, 2008

Tasty Treats




I don't often cook treats with the kids. We all pitch in to make dinners, and the girls are awesome at making breakfast -- usually while I'm still in bed! (I've trained them well :)) But I usually don't have the time or energy to do extras, and honestly, we don't need a lot of sweets around. But, we decided to try a new thing -- Frozen Chocolate Covered Banana Slices. They were so easy, and so yummy! We have the leftovers in a freezer bag. I think that'll be my treat later...after the kids go to bed!

4 comments:

Linda said...

They look delicious.Are you going to tell us how you made them?

Steph :o) said...

Hi, Shannon! I found your link on someone's blog. (I honestly can't remember whose! Ha!) :o) SO GREAT to see you and the girls, and keep up on your news. Hugs to you!!!
~SZ

Anonymous said...

I'll be right over!

~Shelby

schmittfamily4 said...

It was good to see you this weekend if only for a minute, hope all is well!